Our guidelines to help you enjoy your stay…
From Monday 19 July, and the lifting of most Covid guidance and legal restrictions, we are very much looking forward to seeing you over the summer and returning to a more ‘normal’ way of holidaying.
As always, the safety of our guests and team members remains our absolute priority, which is why we will continue to implement some of the procedures introduced over the pandemic to continue to reduce any risk of infection.
We kindly ask that if anyone in your party is displaying symptoms of COVID19 prior to your departure from home, that you notify us immediately and do not travel.
As social distancing rules overall are removed, we re-iterate the health secretary’s guidance of ‘trying to meet others outside where possible’.
Our updated procedures for hire accommodation, touring pitches and park facilities are as below. We will keep these under review and amend and up-date them as we feel appropriate.
Local relationships continue to be important to us all, and some locals are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors and the lifting of restrictions. They will need your reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness when visiting Seahouses.
- We kindly ask that where possible only one member of your party enters the reception at a time.
- Key collection for our hire accommodation continues to be in non-contact form.
- Your welcome documentation and keys for your accommodation will continue to be sanitised.
- Please do not arrive before your check-in time, as your accommodation may not be ready due to continued vigorous and timely cleansing and sanitising processes in place. We currently don’t have any facility to offer a waiting area.
- A perspex screen is installed at the reception counter.
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be available for your use.
- If any payments are required, we politely ask that, wherever possible, you use contactless payment.
- Our housekeeping cleaning standards have always been of the highest, and we reassure you this remains to give you a safe, warm, and friendly environment to relax and enjoy.
- All linen, towels and bedding will be laundered at 70oC as recommended by the Government.
- Anti-viral sanitiser and kitchen roll will be provided in your accommodation for continued use throughout your stay.
- Online grocery orders can be delivered to your accommodation in the same way as if you were at home. You just need to know the number of your accommodation when placing your order. We are unable to accept deliveries for you, so you must be in your accommodation to take delivery. We suggest booking delivery after 5.00 pm on your arrival day or even the following morning.
- The Ocean Club Coffee Shop | Bistro current menu is available to view on the Ocean Club website. A take-away service is available.
- We will no longer store lost property found in our hire accommodation due to the continued health & safety risk to our staff over the early stages of the relaxation of rules so we urge guests to double check their belongings before leaving their accommodation on their last day.
- Due to additional and extensive cleaning measures in place, we must stress the 10.00 am departure time, and are currently unable to offer a late check-out. we have introduced and will continue to use a contactless ‘hire accommodation key drop-off’ point in Reception to leave your keys when you depart.
- If you complete a comments card or need to report any breakages at the end of your stay, please leave the card on the dining table in your accommodation, rather than handing it in at Reception.
- Arrival and Departure Checklists in your welcome pack, will contain further information, including an emergency contact, should any member of your party display signs of Covid during your stay.
- We have always operated the facility for a contactless check in. We would encourage our touring guests to make use of this facility.
- Your booking confirmation contains all the relevant information required to access the park
- You will find your allocated pitch on your confirmation letter or email, without the need to come into reception.
- This also includes the code for the barrier & shower block, and also your wifi codes.
Toilet, Shower, and Laundry Facilities
Communal facilities including washrooms, showers, toilets and indoor communal areas are open.
- These areas will have two deep cleans per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- We would ask that if you are able to use your own facilities in your unit, you do so as much as possible.
- Please follow hand washing guidance, and whilst we provide soap and hand sanitiser, we also ask you to bring your own supplies of soap, hand sanitiser and cleaning products with you.
The Ocean Club
Social distancing measures and restricted use and pre-booking of facilities will no longer be required from 19th July.
- Facemasks will not be required inside of the club (with the exception of Health & Beauty Treatments).
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and various other points around the club, which we politely request that all customers continue to use every time they enter and leave the building.
- Before using leisure facilities, you will be required to show proof of stay on arrival at reception.
- We would request contactless payment is used wherever possible.
- Sanitising regimes will be continued to be employed by our staff at all times.
The Coffee Shop
- The Coffee Shop | Bistro is open daily from 9am to 9.30pm.
- Last orders for food are 8.30 pm. Last orders for drinks are 9.30 pm.
- Our current menu’s are available from the Ocean Club website.
- We will continue our take-away service for food and drink. Orders can be placed via telephone or at the coffee shop counter.
- Table service is available for ordering food however you can order drinks at the bar
Gym & Studio
- The gym is open daily 8 am – 9 pm.
- Studio classes can be booked one day in advance by calling reception on 01665 721600.
- Children aged 13-15 can use the gym but must be always accompanied by a participating adult (accompanying adult must be 18 or over)
- Gym equipment must be cleaned after use using spray and disposable paper roll provided, this has always been asked of users and is in addition to our own cleaning schedule.
- A water dispenser is available but where possible we recommend bringing your own refillable bottle rather than using cups provided.
Health & Beauty
- Click here to view the current treatment menu.
- Our Health & Beauty products are available to purchase from our spa.
- Our spa is open 7 days a week with 2 late evenings on a Wednesday & Thursday.
- Our therapists will continue to wear PPE and we ask that all clients wear a mask during their treatments.
- We are taking 50% deposit upon booking.
Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room.
- Facilities are open daily from 8am – 9pm, pre-booking is not required.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1 adult to 2 children. Children aged 8 – 15 must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of 1 adult to 4 children. (Accompanying adult must be 18 or over)
- Pool access will be operated using a band system during busy times.
- The jacuzzi, sauna and steam room are open to adults aged 16 and over.
- In the interests of hygiene lost property will be kept for 24 hours before being thrown away.