Seafield is currently seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Housekeeping Assistant to ensure the highest standards and meticulous attention to detail is achieved in our holiday accommodation for hire. This role will assist in managing the turnaround of hire accommodation on changeover days and assisting the Head Housekeeper in a variety of tasks.
Here’s a bit more detail on what we see you doing in this role…
- Working within a team, maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Accommodation preparation; ensuring holiday accommodation for hire is cleaned and set up to 5* standards for guest arrival.
- Stripping and remaking of beds, ensuring linen is clean and well ironed
- Cleaning caravans and verandahs
- Basic maintenance within the caravans, i.e. changing lightbulbs, dealing with customer queries on tv’s etc
- Some light lifting if beds/mattresses are to be removed from a caravan
- Collecting and delivering laundry
- Assisting within the laundry area (industrial washing machines, tumble dryers and irons)
- Organising laundry bags for upcoming changeovers
- Organising and restocking the housekeeping electric buggies with supplies
- Completing daily duties ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures
- Responding politely to guest problems and complaints
- Working effectively with the Maintenance Team on all identified needs
The kind of person we’re looking for…
- An active hands-on housekeeping assistant, with a hard-working attitude, strong resilience and a well organised nature
- Punctual, clean and polite
- An eye for detail, spotting any slips in standards immediately
- Passion for getting the job done and getting it done right
- A natural people person who people like working with
- Experience of working in a 5* housekeeping role would be an advantage
- Driving licence preferred but not essential
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other, and has fun along the way!
Rates of pay is negotiable depending on experience with the added benefits of holiday pay, company pension scheme, free use of The Ocean Club facilities including gym, pool and spa. Discounted rates with the health and beauty department and Bistro.
If you are interested please email your cv and covering letter to [email protected]